2) BrewDog Invests in London Cider Maker Hawkes according to Good Beer Hunting.
3) Sip Northwest Magazine lists 7 Breweries Branching into Cider.
4) Cider Chat interviews The Perry Farmer in Loré, France.
6) Pommies Cider in Ontario announces their 6th Annual Tree Giveaway.
8) The Ciderologist visits New Zealand in Sunny Cider Up.
9) CiderWorld takes place this weekend in Frankfurt. And in Portland, Reverend Nat’s Hopped Cider Fest takes place on Saturday and the Portland Cider House 3rd Anniversary Party lasts all weekend long.
10) Along Came a Cider reviews Weidmann & Groh Cydonia and Art + Science West Valley Cider. Cider Says reviews Angry Orchard + Oliver’s Understood in Motion 03, La Chouette Cidre Rosé, and Pierre Huet Poiré Demi-Sec. Cidercraft reviews Big Fish Allegheny Gold. Cider Culture debuts Cider Mail! Episode 1 with Dan Pucci and Meredith Collins. CiderScene spends A Cider Day in Indianapolis. The Milled Apple reviews Argus Ginger Perry. Cider Revival reviews Strongbow Artisanal Blend. The Cider Drinker reviews BumbleBee Hard Cider and Maeloc Sidra Extra Ecológica. And Cider Explorer reviews Mr. Plūme Ābolu Sidrs Dzirkstosais 2016, Hogan’s Medium, and Cydr Jabłkowy Dry (learn more about Cydr Jabłkowy at Cider from Poland).
Have a great weekend!
The world's best cider news.
Delivered to your inbox each Friday. 1,000+ subscribers can't be wrong.