Here’s a recap of the best cider news worth sharing:
2) Sulker’s Cider wants you to Rethink Hard Cider by supporting its Indiegogo campaign. The Toronto-based cidermaker officially launches during Ontario Craft Cider Week on May 28th.
3) Gear Patrol talks Hard Cider 101 With Dan Pucci, New York’s First Pommelier.
6) Cider Riot! releases its F.X. Matthieu Hopped Cider. The cider—named for a French Canadian revolutionary and pioneer settler of the Oregon Country—uses the rare, organically grown hop variety X-17.
7) Russian consumption of British cider rises 35% in a year according to the Daily Mail.
9) This evening’s Cheese + Cider Workshop and Dinner at Finger Lakes Cider House pairs cheese from Lively Run Dairy with ciders from Eve’s Cidery and Good Life Cider. And Saturday’s Vermont Tap Takeover at Mount Snow Ski Resort helps close out Vermont Cider Week.
10) Along Came a Cider reviews Eden Imperial 11° Rose from the January CIDRBOX. Cider Says reviews Angry Orchard Spiced Apple, Angry Orchard Tapped Maple, and 2 Towns Flight of the Kiwi. I think about cider reviews Dunkertons Dry Organic Cider. CiderScene reviews Uncle John’s Traditional Apple. Cider Soms share Part 2 of their Cider Summit Chicago Tasting Notes. The Milled Apple reviews Citizen The Lake Hopper and Bantam Smoked Saison. Cider Society reviews Brooklyn Cider House Half Sour and Graft Cider Desert Diamonds. Simple Cider Reviews tries Virtue Michigan Brut, Nashi Orchards Imamura Aki Asian Pear Perry, Tieton Cidermaker’s Reserve, Reverend Nat’s Revival, and Eaglemount Cyser. And The Cider Drinker reviews Beard & Sabre Dark Raven.
Have a great weekend!