1) The 23rd Annual Franklin County CiderDays kicks off this evening in Western Massachusetts. See Franklin County CiderDays offers something for everyone for a preview. (Here’s an overview map of this year’s venues. Drive safely!)
2) Registration for CiderCon 2018 in Baltimore is now open.
3) Women Making Waves in the Cider World: The Third Coast is the latest in a series of interviews at Cider Culture.
4) Kite & String Cider and Good Life Farm—home of the Finger Lakes Cider House—share their Harvest Report 2017.
5) Heritage Radio Network posts three cider episodes: Halloween Cider Show featuring Oliver’s and Angry Orchard, Cider Week 2017 Special featuring Eve’s and Slyboro, and Shackscamp! featuring Windfall Orchard and Shacksbury. And Cider Chat interviews makers and enthusiasts in Cider Ignites NYC – Part 1.
6) Boulevard Brewing Company in Kansas City releases its City Market Cider made from Missouri-grown apples.
7) “Everyone’s talking about how cider is perfect for Thanksgiving, but how really?” Eden Specialty Ciders shares its tips on How to pair ciders with Thanksgiving. (Not sure what to make? Visit Pick Cider for recipes.)
8) The Beer & Cider Academy in London announces a series of cider courses leading up to its Cider Pommelier accreditation.
10) Along Came a Cider reviews Two Metre Tall Huon Farmhouse Dry. Cider Says reviews Tod Creek Coastal Blue, Domaine de la Minotière Cidre Fermier Bio Brut, Liberty Ciderworks English Style, and Angry Orchard Pear. Cidercraft reviews Left Foot Charley Cinnamon Girl. CiderScene shares its East vs West Coast: Pumpkin Ciders reviews. The Milled Apple reviews Cider Creek Cran-Mango Saison and Ace Pumpkin. Cider Society reviews Blake’s Apple Lantern and Far From The Tree Ectoplasm. And Cider Explorer reviews Cidre Le Kerné, Warwin Jabłoneczka Półwytrawny, and Bignose & Beardy On the Road.
Have a great weekend!
The world's best cider news.
Delivered to your inbox each Friday. 1,000+ subscribers can't be wrong.